A tool to display the modes of variation of a shape model
It reads the shape model from the *.apm file (built by am_build_apm).
It also reads an associated parts file, describing how to "join the dots".
It has controls which allow you to
In addition it has buttons which allow you to
- Select the mode of interest
- Vary the number of examples showing that mode
- Vary the range of variation of the mode
- Vary the line thickness used to display the shapes
- Animate the shapes to show the variation in a movie
- Generate a Encapsulated Postscript (EPS) version of the current figure (useful for inclusion in documents)
- Save a sequence of images suitable for creating a movie (note: best to arrange to display only one shape when doing this)