A basic program to experiment with Active Contour Models (snakes).
- You can load in an image using "File->Load Image"
- Click a series of points to define the initial snake position.
- "Run Snake" runs a fixed number of iterations of the snake algorithm.
- "Clear" removes the current snake - click more points to start again.
- The "Cost Image" box allows display of the cost image (bright areas are attractive).
- A slider allows change between all internal energy and all external energy.
- A slider allows choice of amount of smoothing of the cost function.
- Windows version (Gzipped tar file)
- Linux version (Gzipped tar file) - Note: Requires Qt3.0 or above
[This was build on a machine with Suse 8.0 on it. It hasn't been tested on other flavours yet, so feedback would be appreciated.]